Terms & Conditions
Assembly Hall Theatre Terms and Conditions
Tickets purchased from the Assembly Hall Theatre cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected. Customer accounts may also be suspended
Refunds will only be given if a performance is cancelled or rescheduled before the interval of the performance. Tickets are not transferable to another event unless you are advised otherwise and you may be charged a fee. Refunds are limited to the face value of the tickets and will be issued by either card or bank transfer.
All prices set are advertised exclusive of the per ticket commission.
The ticket purchase price breakdown is as follows:
Face Value: The ticket face value price is always set by our clients (promoters)
Commission: This fee contributes to our ticketing system and ticket sales costs. Alongside other income streams e.g. commercial hires, bars and hospitality, it helps us to stay an effective business, which in turn, allows us to reinvest in the Assembly Hall Theatre and the services we provide.
Delivery: The per ticket commission covers the cost of running the ticketing service, booking tickets online is the cheapest way to provide this.
Tickets currently purchased from the Assembly Hall Theatre are sold at a price inclusive of a per ticket commission, unless stated otherwise. Exceptions include tickets with a value of less than £10. Customers may receive e-tickets for free, collect from the box office for £2 or have tickets posted for £3.50.
Please take care of your tickets, as we may not be able to issue duplicates. You may be charged for duplicate tickets.
Promotional codes and special offers cannot be applied to tickets that have already been booked
Please check your tickets carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Every member of the audience over the age of 18 months must possess a valid ticket
Tickets that have been altered or defaced will be deemed invalid and you may be refused entry.
The Management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives, which may be shown on the ticket or displayed at the premises, to:
• Request the ticket holder to leave the premises, refuse admission and/or delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval for any reason including but not limited to protecting the enjoyment of the majority of the audience, health and safety and on customer service grounds.
• Refuse the use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or video recording equipment and to take appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
• Make any change in the performance/event (including cast) owing to anyunforeseen or unavoidable cause.
• Cancel or abandon the performance/event without notice and without liability to pay any compensation or damages other than at the Manager’s discretion (statutory rights are not affected).
• The Management and its employees are insured against loss, damage or personal injury through their negligence within its premises but shall otherwise not be liable.
• The Management may record or take photographs of performances for future public use. However, if it does so, it will inform customers as they arrive for the performance.