The quickest, easiest and cheapest way to book your Assembly Hall Theatre tickets is online. They’re also available from the box office on 01892 530613, where phone lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
At the current time we can only accept ticket bookings on-line or by telephone as we provide a Covid safe service and protect our staff and customers.
Choose our e-ticket option and you won’t pay a collection fee either. We’ll email your tickets – simply show them to an usher on your smart phone or tablet when you attend your performance. Alternatively, you’re welcome to print your e-ticket at home.
If you’d like us to print your tickets for you to collect on the evening of your show, there’s an additional charge of £2 per transaction. Remember, you’ll need to bring the credit or debit card used to book them as identification.
We’re happy to print and post your tickets to you prior to your performance, should you wish. With this option, you’ll pay a fee of £3.50 per transaction, in addition to the ticket price.
Any venue fees or levies paid by a producer are included in the advertised ticket price. Ticket prices increase with demand so it is always best to book early to get the best deal!
Discounts, Vouchers and Concessions
Most shows no longer offer last minute or general discounts/concessions, if any discounting is available it is often through booking early as the price increases as the demand increases. Our advice is book early.
If discounts are available you may require ID when purchasing these tickets. Remember, only one discount applies per ticket. Please check the event information carefully to see discounts available. Or, if in doubt, just ask a member of our team.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, ‘Child’ refers to anyone 15 years or younger.
The Go Membership scheme is free to people who live in the borough of Tunbridge Wells and are on low income and in receipt of benefits. For further information and full details how to apply visit www.gotunbridgewells.co.uk . Information on how to book with the Go Scheme is available here.
Assembly Hall Theatre gift vouchers are available in £5, £10 and £20 denominations and are available to purchase in person or over the phone from the Gateway and theatre box office. Vouchers can be used against any of our shows.
Group Bookings (CLOSED)
Current legislation means that the maximum group size we can accept is 6 people and therefore our group booking service is currently not operational.
Our usual policy is below:
Group Bookings can be made at any time, however if booking in the six weeks prior to a performance payment is required at the time of booking.
When booking, if there is a group rate available, this will automatically apply to your booking which allows you to book and pay online.
Group rates are subject to availability and agreed by external producers not the Assembly Hall Theatre or TWBC.
We can be reached at GroupBookings@TunbridgeWells.gov.uk for any further enquiries. We monitor the account a minimum of twice a week and we will respond within five working days.
If booking earlier than six weeks prior to a performance, we can reserve seats for a maximum period of four weeks after which final numbers must be confirmed and payment made by credit or debit card, or a formal invoice issued.
The responsibility to confirm numbers lies with the group booker and our system will automatically release reserved seats after four weeks.
All invoices must be paid within 28 calendar days or the booking will be cancelled.
Terms & Conditions
We regret that tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, except when an event is cancelled or if you purchased Booking Protect with your tickets. For more information, see our Terms & Conditions of Sale and Entry below.
If you have any queries about your booking, please email the box office in the first instance.
Terms & Conditions of Sale and Entry:
The following terms and conditions will help all patrons enjoy the event they are attending.
The ticket purchased entitles the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front.
By purchasing the ticket the buyer and/or holder agrees to the following:
1. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all the details on the tickets are correct at the time of purchase, especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with consumer law.
2. The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
3. The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
4. The recording and photography of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
5. The Theatre reserves the right to recall any tickets that have been sold through an unauthorised third party agent, such as Ebay or SeatWave.
6. The Theatre/Promoter reserves the right to cancel or abandon a performance/event for reasons beyond its control. If this is the case, at the Manager’s discretion, an exchange or refund may be possible.
7. The Theatre cannot be held responsible for the quality, content or pricing of events facility has been hired and we are acting as an agent for the Promoter.
8. Ticket prices increase with demand and past pricing becomes unavailable once increases have taken place.